tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the +1 is only if you have less VPs (or whatever is that determines the winner).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guðmundur B. Gíslason
Iceland
Kóapvogur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
I believe the +1 is only if you have less VPs (or whatever is that determines the winner).

Why cant I find that in the rulebook? :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stackurski
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I love almost all games, play Boardgames with my wife, have three kids, generally enjoy cats and understand and like those bumper stickers with the little fishies sprouting legs.
badge
This happy cat is excited about new board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Because the rulebook it good to read through, but terrible for looking things up... The (+1) rule is only mentioned on page 18 in the small grey box above four card examples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guðmundur B. Gíslason
Iceland
Kóapvogur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZackStack wrote:
Because the rulebook it good to read through, but terrible for looking things up... The (+1) rule is only mentioned on page 18 in the small grey box above four card examples.

Awesome thanks.. but.. why on earth don't they include an index or something..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had this question myself. They call it "Bonus" abilities. Problem is they say these Bonus abilities are between "brackets". This is likely an english translation issue because it should read "parentheses".

Brackets: [ ]
Parentheses: ( )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZackStack wrote:

The text which mentions the bonus is in bold. The text with samples takes up the whole page. I have a hard time seeing what more could have been done if one was to read the manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.