Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Muscat
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I like geese
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure under which conditions you can draw one. The rules say that it is once per game as a spoils effect. Does that mean that when you kill a monster, and there is a spoils effect, you can take a familiar instead of the printed spoils effect? Does it mean that when you kill a monster, you can take a familiar wether or not there is a printed spoils effect present? Perhaps none of the above?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
skullcap wrote:
I am not sure under which conditions you can draw one. The rules say that it is once per game as a spoils effect. Does that mean that when you kill a monster, and there is a spoils effect, you can take a familiar instead of the printed spoils effect? Does it mean that when you kill a monster, you can take a familiar wether or not there is a printed spoils effect present? Perhaps none of the above?

Thanks

Any time you kill a monster (once and only once per game) you may take a familiar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
skullcap wrote:
Does it mean that when you kill a monster, you can take a familiar wether or not there is a printed spoils effect present?

That one I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Muscat
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
I like geese
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Dawson
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here, move along
badge
Need to put something witty here
mbmbmbmbmb
slaqr wrote:
skullcap wrote:

Thanks

Any time you kill a monster (once and only once per game) you may take a familiar.

That was how I played it. Correctly as it turns out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.