Subject: Swansea Boardgamers 2012 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Welch
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking to play some great boardgames and have fun then come along to Swansea wargames club at St nicholas church hall powis ave Townhill SA16PQ

Swansea wargames club is predominantly miniatures gaming but there are a few boardgames played, we would play more if there were more boardgamers so if you are interested either message me or check out the swansea wargames website.

Some of the games we have played this year are:
Cosmic encounter, Stoneage, Settlers of Catan, Speed circuit, Pony Express, Galaxy Truckers, Memoir 44, Puerto Rico, Pirates Cove etc.

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Evans
Wales
Rhondda
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Swansea Boardgamers
Are you the guys who used to meet downstairs in the church? The group Ryan (Rhyno) used to attend?
If so then you guys are alright.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pobolycwm noodleminer
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What boardgames do you play and where and when do you meet may pop along for a look-see one week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Welch
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good gaming last wednesday played stoneage and smallworld, hadn't played smallworld before would definitely like to play again. Hope to get a speed circuit session going soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rush
United Kingdom
Port Talbot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also attend the Swansea war-games club and can say that everyone who attends is very friendly and approachable .
We have a huge library of board games and are always looking for new players to join us on Wednesday evenings.
I will take some photos of the venue next week so that you can get an idea.
We have tea and coffee facilities and plenty of tables and seating for probably around 30 to 40 people.
So if you free on Wednesday evenings from 6.30 till late and would like to come down to join us, please don't hesitate .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Welch
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This week saw Descent journey in the dark on the table, haven't played this before but it was good fun. Got through 3 scenarios, to be continued.

http://swanseawargamesclub.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoi...

Next games night is next Wednesday, will take Puerto Rico along amongst others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Welch
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First game of Puerto Rico last night, its a great game, really enjoyed even though I came last.

http://swanseawargamesclub.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.