Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Before people start uploading plenty of pictures with individual cards, I thought it would be a good idea to upload an image of all the cards in the game, front and back (well, one side and the other):

The first card is there to complete the first row (9x8=71+1). If you look closely, one of the cards appears twice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, this is the card that appears twice:

And I realized that there are some pictures on the box (phantoms!) and cards on the insert that have not been used, I wonder if there was a mistake during printing... I plan to use those extra images to add 4 custom cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vijay V
India
flag msg tools
Hey Miguel, Thanks very much for the pics buddy. I live in India and cant get this game so i have printed the cards using your game..
Thanks again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.