Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I anticipate that within March or April, a game I am designing will be ready for testing outside my local game group. I'm not ready for a public beta test yet, but I would like to expose the game to others to get opinions from people who have not been involved since the earliest design stages. I would also like to get some additional statistics, such as how easy the game is to learn, how long a typical game lasts, etc. By now, all of my gaming group are experts, so this skews those statistics.

The game is a confrontational science fiction card game, where two players duel over control of space stations using various starships. The first player to hold five of the six space stations wins the game. There is no deck customization, no collectible expansions, no engine building, no die rolls, and no random card draws. The game focuses on tactics and bluffing using action points and a hidden deployment mechanic.

Are there any playtest groups that you know of in the San Gabriel Valley?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.