Robert Birmley
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I would give props to Asmodee customer service. We bought Claustrophobia last weekend and love it. Unfortunately, when we got home yesterday we discovered that our puppy had gotten on the table and destroyed many of the parts. I emailed Asmodee last night telling them I'd by happy to buy the parts, if they even sold them separately. They responded today that they will ship out the parts AT NO CHARGE!!! That is the kind of customer service that brings customers back. I know that in the future, when I'm in the market for a new game, I will go out of my way to see what Asmodee has first!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered this game. Hearing this, makes me all the more glad I'm supporting a company that values their customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaret Morgan
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had a great experience with Asmodee. When I purchased my copy, one of the miniatures was actually missing an arm (wasn't even in the box!)

They sent me a replacement at no charge. Great communication and response. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.