Jesse Carroll
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
In a recent game I used the Harpie to pluck an infantry off of an opponents island so that player would lose control of that island which had two prosperity markers on it).
The question is, does the player actually lose control of the island after a Harpie card is played against them or can they place a control marker on it?
Thanks
Just picked up the expansion and can't wait to try it.
Jesse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Place a marker on the island. Unless I am mistaken, once an Island has been claimed, then it will always have an "owner" for the rest of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Malbon
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
willythesnitch wrote:
Place a marker on the island. Unless I am mistaken, once an Island has been claimed, then it will always have an "owner" for the rest of the game.

That's right. Someone would need to move in or land on that island to reclaim it from the original owner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Carroll
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the speedy reply. I know one player who is going to be happy to hear that he was right and not happy how we ruled at the time.
Enjoy your future games. We are going to try all 4 Hades options this Sunday.
Jesse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.