Mike Anino
United States
Placerville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I begin I feel I should say that I'm going to just straight up spoil "Murder On The Orient Express" which if you haven't seen or read by now you have every right to have it ruined for you. The movie has been out since 1974 and the book was released in 1934, you've had time to read it or see it by now.

My friends and I watched "Murder on The Orient Express" tonight and I restated my feeling that this game is missing one thing from the movie: In the movie, Everybody did it. It's not a Who Dunnit, it's an Everyone Dunnit. And I think it would be great to include a Suspect card that simply said "Everybody". Unlike all the other cards there would only be one of them in the deck. This wouldn't throw off the number of cards very much, just adding one card.

I know it's not perfect, but it's just one card and could be perfect for getting that one time that it comes up and it's just like in the movie.

Anyone else think this is something that should be tried? Or would this throw off the card count too much. I know the game is specifically balanced to make card balancing and card trading important and this would make it possibly easy to figure it out if it was Everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.