Hide
6 Posts

Blood Bowl: Living Rulebook» Forums » Rules

Subject: rules help for a noob.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john doe
msg tools
hi all im completely new to blood bowl and i am a little confused with the wording of the rules in the section titled "go for it".

The part which says "a player takeing a blitz action can "go for it" in order to make a block. Roll a D6 after the block is declared... etc."

Does this mean:

1: the player taking the blitz action can move, make a block and continue his movement then if in base contact use "go for it" to block another player??

or

2:can move his full movement and then use "go for it" to move the extra spaces (rolling for each one) he needs to be in base contact. Then when he picks the player he wants to block he must first roll a D6 to see if he can block because he used "go for it" to reach the defending player. If he fails this roll he falls over in the space he is in and does not get to roll the blocking dice.

sorry this is so long winded but the wording is pretty bad... the rest is fine its just that bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The second one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
broggi wrote:
The second one.

thanks for that.... and so fast too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed the second one but also khave steps ledt when blitzing. I.e a blitz cost 1 mv so id you have mv 6 and the player you want tomblitz is 9 away you can not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
virre wrote:
Indeed the second one but also khave steps ledt when blitzing. I.e a blitz cost 1 mv so id you have mv 6 and the player you want tomblitz is 9 away you can not

thanks for the reply i forgot about blitz costing 1 mv, Now you guys have confirmed the rule and the more i re-read it the wording actually makes sense.whistle

just me thinking out of the box again.... lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever you move including when Blitzing, Passing, Handing Off and Fouling you move your MV for free and can "go for it" twice, 3 times with Sprinting skill. Doing the block during a Blitz action takes 1 movement point per block and the only way you can get a second block during a Blitz is with Frenzy (which takes another movement point and isn't optional).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.