Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I must be dense, as I don't "get" the movement mechanic of this game. I've read the rules twice and can't work out what I have to do to perform the paper upkeep of my cyclists to track movement factors correctly for each turn.
(Clarification: I understand the maths, I'm just not sure what I'm writing down on my team sheet. Am I adding turn factors to any of my initial turns and copying the rest down?)

I think I'm missing something and I'm looking for a visual example, as the description I've got in the rules isn't helping me. (Bought the game months back, just haven't given it any time.

Is someone able to load or send me a copy of a completed game sheet that you used to track your teams moves in one game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind, I found John's first couple of turns walkthrough on his website resources page.

http://www.fbgames.co.uk/games/ba/resources/ba_res.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.