Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
ALWAYS THINKING ON GAMES
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
News about the game.

Well, I can finally see the light in the funnel. (No, I'm not Santa) The map and counters are set. The box art is done and the rules is just about ready to recieve their final approvement. There is one special rule that needs some final adjusting and testing before the whole sha-bang goes to the printer. In the meentime as the stuff gets printed Mr Shackleton in the UK hopefully will do me the honour of correcting my english. So, I am actually thinking that we will be able to release the game during April.

This campaign has always intrigued me and I have always wanted to do a game about it. But I can honestly say that this project has changed its appearance at least 6 to 8 times since I started. It has been tougher than it was with Plan West or Königsberg´45. Just finding sources have been hell especially on the russian side.
From the beginning I was also doing scenarios regarding the Auvere train station and the Battle of Blue Hills. But after trying them out and changing scales and creating lots and lots of rules to be able to handle them, the game was so sidetracked from my intentional goal that I one morning sat down with a red pen and a cup of coffee and started deleting half of the rule book and 1/5 of the counters. And all this had be done for a combat stretching over a 4 by 4 hex radius! Today I am glad about it and hopefully you guys that buy it will be satisfied with the result.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.