Popular Tags: [View All]
Worm
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally $100. Have seen it at other sites for around $75, but there's not doubt that $55 is a great price.
http://www.milsims.com.au/node/107344

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc's normal price for it is $47: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Board%20Games/Through+the+Ages...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boardgame
United Kingdom
Penrith
Cumbria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sybrwookie wrote:
Coolstuffinc's normal price for it is $47: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Board%20Games/Through+the+Ages...

I imagine that shipping to Australia will add a $ or two to Coolstuffinc's price...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Either AU wasn't in the title when I posted that.....or I wasn't awake enough to notice it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Worm
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You weren't awake enough to notice it snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Tolomei
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mb
looks like it has gone up to $75
If I had a group of friends that would tolerate three hours to play this game, I would have bought it in an instant for $55.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Worm
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have friends that will tolerate a 3hr game but bought it anwyay! One day my precious, one day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
Australia
Dickson
ACT
flag msg tools
??!
badge
And when you gaze long into Ducky Momo, Ducky Momo also gazes into you.
mb
Milsims fans should note that they just updated the sale with some new stuff, notably 1830: Railways & Robber Barons also for $55.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Adams
Australia
Mount Waverley
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...in fact, Milsims April Sale!

Quote:
Milsims is having a sale - on top of our already reduced prices!

Boardgames, Cards, Family Games, Jigsaws, Magazines, Miniatures & Rules, RPGs, and Wargames are all reduced.

The sale will run from Monday 9th April 2012 to Sunday 22nd April 2012 (inclusive)

Orders will be processed in the order they are received. This means that express post orders will ship faster once the order is sent, but they will not jump the queue! We do expect some minor processing delays due to order volumes, so please be patient.

Items not in stock will be backordered at the sale price if they are still available

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.