Rheinhausen
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
I am from Bavaria
badge
King Ludwig II of Bavaria
mbmbmbmb
Well, because i added the special epic card deck to my vassal module,
i overworked the epic Gettysburg scenario from Guillaume "GG" to use it with my card deck.

Gettysburg Epic Scenario:
North: 12 CC – move first
South: 12 CC
Victory Flags:12

Special Rules:
- An infantry unit may enter Devils Den , but must stop and may not battle that turn.
A unit attacking an enemy unit in Devil´s Den reduces the number of battle dice rolled by 2
and the Defender may ignore 1 flag rolled against it.

- A Union unit on Little Round Top may ignore 1 flag rolled against it.

- At start of the Confederate turn, if Confederate units occupy the Peach Orchard hex, Wheat Field hex, and the Little Round Top hex,
the Confederate wins by Sudden Death.

1. You may play one ARMY card or 1-3 field cards.
2. Counter Attack may be counter an played ARMY or Field card of your opponent.
3. Some field cards, which allows you order units in 2 or 3 sections, counts as 2 or 3 played cards.
These cards are noticed as Field 2 or Field 3 cards.
4. Each section may get only a field card.
5. After turn, you may draw 2 cards (observe hand limit)
6. If you play at least one Scout card, you may draw 3 cards and keep 2 (observe limit of hands)
7. A field commanders, which get no card, are allowed to make a INI roll. Roll one die and order a unit, which symbol is shown.
A flag forces one of your units to retreat. If a XSW is rolled, one unit loose one figure.

Modified Tactic Cards:

- Battlecry: Each of your Field Generals rolls 4 dice. For each unit symbol he rolls, he may order any 1 unit of that symbol type. For each flag he rolls, he may order any 1 unit of any type. All units he orders must be under his direct command. They battle with 1 additional die.
- Assault: up to 6 units in section
- Force March: up to 6 units in section
- Rally: Roll 1 die for each command card you hold (including the played rally). For all symbols, a block of this unit symbol is recovered, in any/different section(s). Each unit that gains at least one figure this way, is ordered and may move and battle normal this turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dippel
Germany
Rheinhausen
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
I am from Bavaria
badge
mbmbmbmb
Here a empty setup to print out the map via a online printshop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dippel
Germany
Rheinhausen
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
I am from Bavaria
badge
mbmbmbmb
Here the alternate setup from Caroper, with map size of 17x13 (Battlelore epic).

We played/tested this Scenario with 2 different rules.

1. With additional "on the move" rules like MM44 Breakthrough

and

2. With the Battlelore epic rules (with 3 face up "epic" command cards)

Both worked fine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bayernkini wrote:
Well, because i added the special epic card deck to my vassal module,
i overworked the epic Gettysburg scenario from Guillaume "GG" to use it with my card deck.

Gettysburg Epic Scenario:
North: 12 CC – move first
South: 12 CC
Victory Flags:12

Special Rules:
- An infantry unit may enter Devils Den , but must stop and may not battle that turn.
A unit attacking an enemy unit in Devil´s Den reduces the number of battle dice rolled by 2
and the Defender may ignore 1 flag rolled against it.

- A Union unit on Little Round Top may ignore 1 flag rolled against it.

- At start of the Confederate turn, if Confederate units occupy the Peach Orchard hex, Wheat Field hex, and the Little Round Top hex,
the Confederate wins by Sudden Death.

1. You may play one ARMY card or 1-3 field cards.
2. Counter Attack may be counter an played ARMY or Field card of your opponent.
3. Some field cards, which allows you order units in 2 or 3 sections, counts as 2 or 3 played cards.
These cards are noticed as Field 2 or Field 3 cards.
4. Each section may get only a field card.
5. After turn, you may draw 2 cards (observe hand limit)
6. If you play at least one Scout card, you may draw 3 cards and keep 2 (observe limit of hands)
7. A field commanders, which get no card, are allowed to make a INI roll. Roll one die and order a unit, which symbol is shown.
A flag forces one of your units to retreat. If a XSW is rolled, one unit loose one figure.

Modified Tactic Cards:

- Battlecry: Each of your Field Generals rolls 4 dice. For each unit symbol he rolls, he may order any 1 unit of that symbol type. For each flag he rolls, he may order any 1 unit of any type. All units he orders must be under his direct command. They battle with 1 additional die.
- Assault: up to 6 units in section
- Force March: up to 6 units in section
- Rally: Roll 1 die for each command card you hold (including the played rally). For all symbols, a block of this unit symbol is recovered, in any/different section(s). Each unit that gains at least one figure this way, is ordered and may move and battle normal this turn.

Is this supposed to represent the 2nd day of Gettysburg? 'Cause if so, I am confused as to Howard's position north of Gettysburg . . .?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.