Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Schroder
United States
Howell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My wife cast Mental Force on me to drag my butt through a rose bush several times (she put 6 energy on it). I had Invisible which would let me evade attacks. But since Mental Force is an anywhere attack spell, it didn't seem right for Invisible to work, so I ended up getting killed in said rose bush. Did we do that right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Pushkar
Estonia
flag msg tools
mbmb
"You become invisible. While this spell lasts, roll a die each time you are attacked. You evade the attack on a result of 2-4."

Card text does not specify what kind of attack it should be, so I believe it's mentioned to all cards that have red circle on them (attack spells).

Thematically I would say that you try to focus your mental attack on someone and he become obscured to your sight, mental and other senses, making you unable to find his presence in dungeon, loosing mental focus and failing the attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.