Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Ream
United States
omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player 1 plays the "reinforcement card". Can player 2 use the "counterattack" card on his turn to also get reinforcments? My almost certain assumption is yes. The one thing that makes me wonder is is that the card says counter-ATTACK. making me think that it's really only to be used against cards where the opponent is actively attacking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
hntrbass wrote:
Player 1 plays the "reinforcement card". Can player 2 use the "counterattack" card on his turn to also get reinforcments? My almost certain assumption is yes. The one thing that makes me wonder is is that the card says counter-ATTACK. making me think that it's really only to be used against cards where the opponent is actively attacking.

Yes. The titles of cards are for identification and flavor only. They do not create any rules themselves.

The counter attack card, in essence, allows you to play a duplicate card of what was just played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moreover, you can counter-attack a counter-attack.

The ONLY card you cannot counter-attack is Fight Back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.