Popular Tags: [View All]
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The results for the Hippodice 2012 board game design competition are in. For anyone interested, here is more information (in English) about my Hippodice 2nd-place finisher DRUID STONES, with a photo and links to all finalists in the competition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvertongue
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YAY YAY FOR ALF!!!

Hoopy congrats, my thiend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nadgamgee wrote:
YAY YAY FOR ALF!!!

Hoopy congrats, my thiend!

Aw, thank you, Nad!
blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
The results for the Hippodice 2012 board game design competition are in. For anyone interested, here is more information (in English) about my Hippodice 2nd-place finisher DRUID STONES, with a photo and links to all finalists in the competition.

Congrats Alf. I hope Druid Stones finds a lucky publisher....and then some lucky gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb

Awesome super huge congrats there Alf!!!

So when will we see a BGG database entry for Druid Stones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done,Alf!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pincao wrote:
alfseegert wrote:

Congrats Alf. I hope Druid Stones finds a lucky publisher....and then some lucky gamers.

Thank you, Paul!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Well done,Alf!

Hey, thanks Paul! Much appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thoia wrote:

Hey, super huge thanks, Thoia! Hmmmm.....I will have to think on doing a BGG page for Druid Stones. I've had it as my policy to wait until right before a game's release to put up a page--and in this case I don't even have a publisher officially lined up yet! The game name and details can change, etc., so I've figured it was best to just wait. But I wonder if I need to re-examine that policy....?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
thoia wrote:

Hey, super huge thanks, Thoia! Hmmmm.....I will have to think on doing a BGG page for Druid Stones. I've had it as my policy to wait until right before a game's release to put up a page--and in this case I don't even have a publisher officially lined up yet! The game name and details can change, etc., so I've figured it was best to just wait. But I wonder if I need to re-examine that policy....?

Just remember you can always update a game page or move the entry to the new name if that happens. I like to make pages for a completed game so it can be commented on for playtesters, and publishers can go to the page and read said comments.
Congrats again! Continuing the reign of the Susan Lucci of Hippodice. Next time, you'll take it!

PS just wondering, but setup requires making that block of cubes? Now you can let the players actually play with the cubes while you teach the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.