Subject: Just a snapshot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Uwe Heilmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi from Germany,

here is a picture of a game session of LoD Adventure 03.

It was taken during turn 09 right at the end of Enesha's Exploration phase. She just discovered the chasm and Shimmergloom was placed next.
The yellow markers indicate how many times each tile can still be searched (and the markers also provide possible clues). I use all three games. A tile of WoA and a door marker can easily be recognized.

There is more ...
Two lovely monsters - an owlbear and a carrion crawler - currently roam the dungeon. The carrion crawler entered play as a wandering monster (they normally start their business on the dungeon's start tile), the owlbear entered as a "black case" (such monsters might appear right after a black tile was placed and they always appear farthest away from the active adventurer; this system provides monsters entering the dungeon all over the place and a dispersed team might find itself in trouble rather easily; the team stays together? Traps love it!).
Please, note the treasure chest next to the owlbear - that's material from HEROQUEST. The room tile at the bottom right corner is covered with markers hiding pits (or nothing) and there is also some rubble. Those "floor" features I integrated from DESCENT, as well as the skull markers to indicate slain monsters.

Here is a complete view of the dungeon.
Note the overlays placed on the standard tiles.
Enesha's companion - Blith - discovered the King's crypt. This room is partially covered with mud (note the markers near the coffin token). At the right edge of the picture is a door overlay placed. This door is sealed. The key to open it must be found yet (I imported this also from DESCENT ... the three colored doors ...).

Nothing is impossible in the world of CR-WoA-LoD.
Those dungeons must be swept clean of monsters and villains.

Cheers
U.L.H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuriy Matuhno
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 12 and what is this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.