Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MATTHEW SPRING
England
Truro
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought this lovely game for my school wargaming club. I'd like to keep track of the game's pieces, so I wonder whether anyone knows how many cubes of each colour it should come with?

This is important, I believe, as the number of units that one can put on the board is limited by the number of cubes available.

Anyone know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
THe rulebook knows, so just look it up there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jackson

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
25 red British Regulars, 35 yellow Canadian Militia, 25 green Native Americans, 30 blue American Regulars, and 45 white American Militia.

It can be found on the front of the rulebook. Great Game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brian asklev aursen wrote:

Putting that info on the front page of the rulebook, beneath a picture of some cubes labeled 160 pieces, didn't stave off the questions very effectively, did it? Here's another thread where the same question was asked: Piece count
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
brian asklev aursen wrote:

Putting that info on the front page of the rulebook, beneath a picture of some cubes labeled 160 pieces, didn't stave off the questions very effectively, did it?

LOL. What we're they thinking?! I hope they've learned their lesson.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MATTHEW SPRING
England
Truro
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. That was silly of me. I did not see the piece count on the first page.

I went into an opticians the other day and asked whether I could book an eye test, as I suspected I needed new spectacles.

The guy behind the counter said, "I can tell immediately that you need new specs."

How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Because this is a laundry," he relied.

Thanks all for the heads-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has 30 green Native Americans. I guess that's five more than needed and not an error in the manual...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, mine had 5 more American Militia and 5 less British Regular cubes. Academy Games was quick to send me the additional red cubes needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just got my copy, had a hole in the ziploc bag carrying the cubes and am missing 5 red and 5 yellow pieces. I emailed them about it, good to hear they're good on replacements!

I'm also considering ordering about 10 more of each color, assuming the cubes are standard size and color from a place like meeplesource
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.