Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Rebel
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess my main question is how long will Second City and Before The Dawn be legal? Is it the whole EE cycle or will they "fall off" as new expansions are released and become not legal at some point over the next two years?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
mbmb
They'll be legal for the whole time that Emperor Edition is legal, as will anything else with the Emperor 'bug' on it (the little green symbol on the bottom right of the card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Rebel
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Jaime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.C. DaVault
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hida Mann wrote:
They'll be legal for the whole time that Emperor Edition is legal, as will anything else with the Emperor 'bug' on it (the little green symbol on the bottom right of the card).

and yet another reason why to love this game more than magic. AEG does not phase out as quick. LOVE IT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunderkrikt wrote:

and yet another reason why to love this game more than magic. AEG does not phase out as quick. LOVE IT!

I love the game, but I fondly remember the old "L5R -- 0 Banned. 0 Restricted" advertisements from back in the day. Of course, with any card pool, at some point you have so many possible combinations that something too ugly will occur...and if you play for fun/craziness then old cards are fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.