Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sara peoples
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since these 2 faculty do not say "Defeat" or "Survive" does the damage happen immediately?
Those 2 seem very powerful, in a 2 player game at least, if so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rodrigues
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember what the Math Professor is offhand, but I believe the Secretary is +2 damage per pet teacher drawn. For that one, it's +2, so the damage is added to her normal attack value, which means it only comes into play if she survives and attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sara peoples
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's how I read it, but my husband was saying immediately - of course he said that when I had them in my class...
The math teacher is the same sort of thing +2 damage for every card in your locker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our read was the same - the damage only kicks in when the class (fight!) is resolved. My wife agreed if that helps any
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, we played that it takes effect regardless of Survive or Defeat. If it only happened if they survived, it would be prefaced by Survive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.