Julian Fox
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Hey Everyone,

I have just finished uploading the low colour print and play cards for Forefront. The full colour cards are on their way. For more information refer to (Forefront Print and Play)

As always there is more information on the development blog

Any issues, questions, suggestions let me know. Feedback is always appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Fox
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Full colour cards have been added for download at the links above.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Wow Julian!

That looks REALLy professional man!

The art is lovely and the rules are pretty damned succinct for a pnp (also the logo is great)

did this take a long time to create? Have you considered entering it into any competitions? Is it a FUN game?!

I shall try and print and play a copy when I am able to over the coming weeks (v busy with reviews for purplepawn.com and what not) but I am very keen to have a go

Looks REALLy good mate, honestly.

sam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this game is pretty. It's a lot of ink, but I am seriously considering printing the color version--my wife is more likely to play new print-and-play games with me when they're pretty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Fox
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
@Sam - Thanks for the kind words! It has taken about 9 months worth of work to get it to this point, along with a fair whack of cash for the art I think it is pretty fun (which is surprising given how much I have played it now) and most of the playtesters / people it has been demoed to think so too.

I should look into getting it into some competitions, I don't really know what is around etc. I'm a long time board gamer but relatively new to the BGG community and the industry as a whole

@Nate - Haha yeah there is a lot of ink in the full colour, I have burned through many a cartridge on my home printer while tweaking prototypes. I'm glad you like the way it looks Hopefully the low colour ones have come out pretty enough for people to want to print them too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.