Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3138

I'm disappointed that PA and MD regionals are on the same date, since those are close enough that players could go to both conceivably. And disappointed that I have to host AGoT regionals on the same date so I can't go! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing really close to me at all, but I should be attending the Gencon tournament though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm sorry to hear that, dboeren.

Frankly, I was a bit surprised at the derth of CoC Regional Championships. There's a big gap between Ohio and Oregon (other than FFG's own Event Center in Minnesota). Hopefully we can convince some players from Washington and Southern Oregon to make the drive to Portland for a day of pure Cthulhu craziness.

I spoke with the owner of Guardian Games (Angel May) and she wants to give the store a "Mythos" theme for the event, such as playing CoC movies on their flatscreen, etc...

If the tournament itself doesn't run too long, I'm also considering some side games using the Cenacle multiplayer rules. Perhaps a team event with several 4-player games going on at the same time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Simard
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One in Canada!

At Montréal, Québec may 12th

At La Récréation

Hours TBA

For beginner and veteran. We will try to make mini tournament at other store around in Montreal before the Regional.

You can contact me at cthulhu_quebec@hotmail.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.