Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3138

There are a lot of venues this year with a very good spread. I plan to attend a couple this year on the east coast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ward
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, nothing in TX for AGOT. 5 in CA? Whatever, maybe next year FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Hohberger
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, and there's plenty of international events that are yet to be announced. France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy and Poland are all yet to be posted. Who knows, maybe Greece, Portugal and Finland will have events too. The game is in great shape.

BTW, five events in California? Wow. Well, it *is* a big state.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oklahoma is Texas's back yard. Still, they should have had something in Austin or Bryan or somewhere, especially if they are going to have 5 in CA. Oh, well, I'm happy with 4 regionals in driving distance for me in MD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ratatoskr72 wrote:
Yes, and there's plenty of international events that are yet to be announced. France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy and Poland are all yet to be posted. Who knows, maybe Greece, Portugal and Finland will have events too. The game is in great shape.

CA: 163,695 sq. miles
TX: 268,581 sq. miles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kmikolaj wrote:
Ratatoskr72 wrote:

CA: 163,695 sq. miles
TX: 268,581 sq. miles

Amen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in all of the south basically. Wish I had more time to devote to get a good meta going here in middle Tennessee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
Nothing in all of the south basically. Wish I had more time to devote to get a good meta going here in middle Tennessee.

~Yeah, man. What do you do, spend all your time managing a critical site for 4 different LCGs or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Bullock
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:

Yeah, that's a shame. There's a small meta just starting here in central/eastern North Carolina. So there's always hope for next for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Hohberger
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur
mbmbmbmbmb
darkbladecb wrote:
Darksbane wrote:

Yeah, that's a shame. There's a small meta just starting here in central/eastern North Carolina. So there's always hope for next for us.

Maybe next year you'll feel confident enough to organize a Regional of your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sekela
United States
Camp Lejeune
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darkbladecb wrote:
Darksbane wrote:

Small? Not really - I mean, with you guys in the Triangle and those of us on/near the coast, I think we could push for a no-shit sanctioned regional next year easy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They actually updated the list and there is one in East Tennessee this year again, so thats good news. Unfortunately for me it is also on my daughters birthday... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sekela
United States
Camp Lejeune
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
They actually updated the list and there is one in East Tennessee this year again, so thats good news. Unfortunately for me it is also on my daughters birthday... cry

Sorry but I am not seeing the problem...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zordren wrote:
Darksbane wrote:

heh, unfortunately my wife does and if I ever want to get the chance to make another kid it would be a bad idea to miss my daughters birthday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sekela
United States
Camp Lejeune
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
Zordren wrote:
Darksbane wrote:

heh, unfortunately my wife does and if I ever want to get the chance to make another kid it would be a bad idea to miss my daughters birthday.

Well maybe if you stay on her good side you can get away to Eastern NC next year to participate in (or maybe referee?) our first Regional! As I'm sure you've seen on your MemberMap, we have a bunch of guys registered there. The Raleigh area has had casual meet-ups of 15 people, and there is a newly formed semi-meta in Wilmington that's got about a dozen folks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.