Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristian Raut
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If an enemy is besieging a fort and I attack that enemy, does MY fort add it's CF to the enemy?

Ex: there are 2 GE armies, full strength besieging Verdun. I attack with FR. Does GE have 13 CF? 10 CF? 5 CF?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. According to 15.1.4, forts add their strength to friendly units that are defending in the same space as the fort. The rules do not mention any other case in which the forts add their combat factor to a combat.

EDIT: So the Germans in your example would have their full 10 combat factor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
This user is outstanding in mediocre videogaming
badge
Did you visit my www.kobudovenlo.nl? It has game info
mbmbmbmbmb
"Hey, there's our rescue party coming to break the siege"
"Great! Let's shoot them!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Raut
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The confusion came from the PoG Guide in the files section, because that one says:
'units defending in an undestroyed fort space add the CF of the fort to their CF sum'

It makes sense not to add it but first time it happened we added it because of that paragraph in the guide. Better read the rule book more carefully

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bahaus wrote:
The confusion came from the PoG Guide in the files section, because that one says:
'units defending in an undestroyed fort space add the CF of the fort to their CF sum'

It makes sense not to add it but first time it happened we added it because of that paragraph in the guide. Better read the rule book more carefully

Thank you

I tend to not use guides for any game unless I have checked it for that reason. Most times I don't bother and don't use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.