• [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
1. And since my message is too short, enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the wording on the card is "A cell" and "the cell", I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 1 cell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László Horváth
Hungary
Veszprém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scrogdog wrote:
Since the wording on the card is "A cell" and "the cell", I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 1 cell.

And what if there are more cells there? The card does not even trigger, due to the "A cell" mentioned, or it triggers and You can remove one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
horlaci wrote:

And what if there are more cells there? The card does not even trigger, due to the "A cell" mentioned, or it triggers and You can remove one?

If someone asks whether there is a person in the room, and there happen to be two people in the room, do you answer "no"?

EDIT: apologies. I realise you're a non-native speaker of English. The answer is that it triggers and you remove one cell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László Horváth
Hungary
Veszprém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. I consider myself a good english speaker, so the ciricism is OK. I get sometimes confused, as the english "a" and "one" translate to the same hungarian word. So it's sometimes hard to translate the small details of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.