While I understand, what Cities and Walled Cities are, I don't get the meaning of Fortifications:
Is this right:
- A Fortification with only a square symbol (with "towers") is also a Walled City, but adds -1 in a Siege to the Siege Roll?
- A Walled City symbol (Circle inside a square) inside a Fortification symbol is a Walled City with Fortification, but this Fortification adds -2 to a Siege Roll?
I'm a bit irritated by the missing Circle inside the "normal" Fortification...
- Walled City (circle in a square) = Siege roll.
- Fortification 1 (Square with "towers") = Siege roll -1.
- Fortification 2 (circle in a square with "towers") = Siege roll -2.