Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks,

after some months gaming Memoir'44 , I'd like DoW to make available in a single bundle some of the items I can't buy anywhere :

- Miniatures: (6) HT, (6) PC, (6) ST, (6) Tigers and (8.) Airplanes (probably less detailed, and cheaper to produce, than those included in the original out of print Air Pack ).
- Summary Cards : every single card published up to date, in a single deck.
- A Rules Compendium booklet.

What would you like to include?

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
A generic combat card deck, developed from the winter and urban combat card deck.
A M44 dice cup

HT: Halftrack
PC: Jeeps????
ST: Supply truck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfram wrote:

Patrol Cars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
Wolfram wrote:

Patrol Cars

D'oh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see a bit more variety of tanks for all packs. Panther tanks, Priests etc. Add to that updated artillery for the base set and I will be a happy guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see some set piece minis for specific scenarios. Perhaps a set of giant artillery pieces, a set of 5-10 3D mountains, a couple of bridge minis, landing craft, a couple downed gliders, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Etched Dice
Overlord Campaign Book
More Overlord Scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nordiska wrote:
Etched Dice
Overlord Campaign Book
More Overlord Scenarios.

Absolutely agree, even tho I'm totally new to the OL expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Italy campaign and Italian Army, please!
And dogfight and antiaircraft rules. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Finland expansion, obviously.

Deluxe dice sets.

More overlord and breakthrough scenarios.

But to be honest there is already plenty enough for me to play for years to come...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Finn
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
Sunken warplane
mbmbmbmbmb
Mease19 wrote:
I'd love to see some set piece minis for specific scenarios. Perhaps a set of giant artillery pieces, a set of 5-10 3D mountains, a couple of bridge minis, landing craft, a couple downed gliders, etc.

I use GHQ micro armor for all of the above (except for the mountains, which I got at rdoxx.com). I read on another thread where someone said using GHQ micro armor in M44 "is not practical". Far from it in my book. I can get any piece of military hardware or infantry nationality I could want in 1/285 scale and they look astounding on the board when painted. I don't base the tanks, but I put the infantry on bases I got from litko.net, so they prsent a uniform look. The GHQ minis don't crowd the hex as much as the plastic minis that come with M44, and I really like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Nordiska wrote:
Etched Dice

I would like some premium dice also. I don't mind the basic dice too much but I wish they had just a little more weight to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Helljin wrote:
Nordiska wrote:
Etched Dice

I would like some premium dice also. I don't mind the basic dice too much but I wish they had just a little more weight to them.

Just drill a hole in the threeway corner? where the flag, infantry and grenade meet, fill it with lead, whiten. Voila, weighted dice. ;-)))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want a big paper map for the Aleutian Islands with winter beaches that uses both the Winter Wars and Pacific expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solitaire rules.
I thought a lot about it and I think it would be fine to have
- general solitaire rule
- specific solitaire rules for each scenario or a special solitaire diagram for the AI with a nice variety of choices for every scenario.

More tanks
I'd like to have:
- several types of tanks with different features
- a lt of new minis of tanks
- many scenario with battle with tanks ONLY

ciao
Luigi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
New Zealand
Rolleston
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is nice to have wish lists, but how much are your prepared to pay for the items you'd like DoW to produce?

The items are all "nice to have" but DoW would have to make a commercial return on their investment. So what are they worth to you?

An example:
If DoW gave you permission to produce custom dice, what price could you sell them for and how many would you have to sell to make a reasonable return on your investment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid for additional Mouse Guard dice and C&C: Ancients dice, why not Memoir '44?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Phread wrote:
If DoW gave you permission to produce custom dice, what price could you sell them for and how many would you have to sell to make a reasonable return on your investment?

Valley Games charges 7 bucks for C&C Ancients custom dice:

http://valleygames.ca/our-games/accessories/command-and-colo...

I got two sets and LOVE them. I'd buy Memoir '44 custom dice in a heartbeat. The ones that come with the base game are not bad, but they do feel strikingly light when in hand.

So this request is not far-fetched at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phread wrote:
It is nice to have wish lists, but how much are your prepared to pay for the items you'd like DoW to produce?

The items are all "nice to have" but DoW would have to make a commercial return on their investment. So what are they worth to you?

An example:

Phread, I'm aware that the lack of potential buyers may be a major drawback. However, the items I included in my mini-wish-list have been already marketed. I'm sure that hardcore gamers would also want a bundle with a set of those - unique and rare - miniatures.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solitaire rules.
I thought a lot about it and I think it would be fine to have
- general solitaire rule
- specific solitaire rules for each scenario or a special solitaire diagram for the AI with a nice variety of choices for every scenario.

More tanks
I'd like to have:
- several types of tanks with different features
- a lt of new minis of tanks
- many scenario with battle with tanks ONLY

ciao
-----------

15-3-2012
I'm ready to pay:
- 30 euros for a book, like Campaign book, but with solitaires rules and solitaire scenarios
- 30 euros for the "Battles of Tanks" expansion with minis of several types of tank and tank battles in the same format than Eastern Theater expansion.
But will Dow listen to these requests???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego (Scripps Ranch)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With all that DoW has packaged over the years for M44, I can't think of anything else I would wish for. There are other war games (from other companies) with definate wish lists for those games, but not in regard to M44. I actually now have more than I need - or should have purchased!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdiel Xordium
msg tools
mbmb
Almilcar wrote:

- Summary Cards : every single card published up to date, in a single deck.
- A Rules Compendium booklet.

Just these things and maybe some more campaign books/scenarios with new summary cards as required.

Additional minis hold no interest for me. If you want to have different kinds of tanks that's what the special unit markers are for. Otherwise keep the minis as generic as possible since that offers more variety for less cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.