Subject: How I feel as a Bills Fan about Mario Williams rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
Bah da da da da da da... da da da da da da da... DAH dah DAH!
badge
Gabriel Knight. Check it out at GOG.Com
mbmbmbmbmb

Beep.........Beep.......Beep.....Beep....Beep...Beep..Beep
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know who Mario Williams is, or even what sport the Bills are involved in (but I do know they are a sports franchise).

But, I support any thread that illustrates it's points with M.U.L.E. screen caps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
This is how I felt yesterday:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chanfan wrote:
I don't know who Mario Williams is, or even what sport the Bills are involved in (but I do know they are a sports franchise).

But, I support any thread that illustrates it's points with M.U.L.E. screen caps!

I figured the cross-section of Bills fans and M.U.L.E. players was a narrow one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bullseyetm wrote:
Chanfan wrote:

I figured the cross-section of Bills fans and M.U.L.E. players was a narrow one.

But totally me. So that's one thing I got going. Which is nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Watson
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait for it boys and girls... I heard a rumor he is taking a physical in the 716. You don't take physicals when you aren't going to sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdberry wrote:
bullseyetm wrote:
Chanfan wrote:

But totally me. So that's one thing I got going. Which is nice. :)

M.U.L.E. players, Buffalo Bills fans, and Caddyshack fans. Even narrower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NostraDouglas wrote:
Wait for it boys and girls... I heard a rumor he is taking a physical in the 716. You don't take physicals when you aren't going to sign.

Oooo, and his fiance just flew in... what does THAT mean?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
NostraDouglas wrote:

Panda Watch. The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh... Ching... King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can't do that he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off.

Hey, you're making me look stupid. Get out here, Panda Jerk!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Please PLEASE PLEASE! sign Mario Williams AND draft Dontari Poe

*drool*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Please PLEASE PLEASE! sign Mario Williams AND draft Dontari Poe

*drool*

Poe looks like a beast, but he has limited college production. Also, we already have two great defensive tackles in 2010 All-Pro Kyle Williams and 3rd overall pick Marcell Dareus. I'd much rather draft a good defensive end prospect to play opposite Williams. That would create a monster defensive line. Actually, I'd rather draft a defensive end regardless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a WR in the draft, since we're missing out on Free Agency focusing entirely on Mario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Watson
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bullseyetm wrote:
How about a WR in the draft, since we're missing out on Free Agency focusing entirely on Mario.

I agree, you have Kelsay, who is an average DE (and a terrible OLB) so the line is set. Unless you get Manningham, you should get a good #2 WR.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
If you want to get technical, I was thinking more of Vinny Curry at DE in the second round. In the first, there are a small group of players that I see them choosing from depending on who falls to 10:

OT: Martin or Reiff
WR: Blackmon or Floyd
CB: Claiborne or Kirkpatrick

As long as they don't pick a RB in the first round I'll be happy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We got him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
jdberry wrote:
We got him!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats to the Bills. We here in Houston enjoyed watching him these many years. Note: Many Texans fans questioned the wisdom of taking Williams No. 1 over Reggie Bush. I think it's pretty clear at this point the Texans made the right choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Get ready for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Congrats to the Bills. We here in Houston enjoyed watching him these many years. Note: Many Texans fans questioned the wisdom of taking Williams No. 1 over Reggie Bush. I think it's pretty clear at this point the Texans made the right choice.

I can't tell you how nice it is to hear a Texan fan with congrats instead of "Guess he only cares about money" or "why does he want to go to Buffalo?!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
bullseyetm wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:

I can't tell you how nice it is to hear a Texan fan with congrats instead of "Guess he only cares about money" or "why does he want to go to Buffalo?!"

Absolutely no bitterness here (of course, I'm not speaking for all Texans fans). It's a business, and the Texans front office has been pretty smart building up the franchise. I'm sure they planned for this inevitability (inevitableness?) for a couple years now. We've got younger defensive players coming up, so they'll continue to be successful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Owens
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to think if there are any other good D-Linemen with a last name of Williams.

I'm a Steelers fan, but I live close to Buffalo so I've seen them enough to know that Kyle Williams is a beast. And Mario is just a monster.

The Bills need a third to round out their set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
Made me laugh.

Aaron Rodgers wrote:
Congrats to Mario Williams signing in buffalo... far away from the NFC north, thanks big guy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would Imagine Bills fans feel about the same way I felt in 1993 when out of nowhere and thinking there was no change, the Packers signed Reggie White.

I remember just randomly watching the news that night and the Sports guy came on Milwaukee TV and could barely control his happiness in letting us know that the Packers signed White.

My dad and I blankly stared at each other for about 15 seconds and I said....

Seriously????

Then we shamelessly danced around the house for 20 minutes.

Congrats Bills! I am jealous because even though our defense was as bad as it could be last year. Our arrogant GM still will do nothing to attempt to improve the worst defense in the league.

So it will basically be another futile year of us losing to anyone who can slow down our offense because our defense will give up 35 points to a pop warner team.

Sigh...soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
malhaku wrote:
I'm trying to think if there are any other good D-Linemen with a last name of Williams.

I'm a Steelers fan, but I live close to Buffalo so I've seen them enough to know that Kyle Williams is a beast. And Mario is just a monster.

The Bills need a third to round out their set.

Are you saying that we need a third Williams? Because our second round draft pick last year is named Aaron Williams. And he will most likely be a starting CB for us this year. So more than 1/4 of our defense is named Williams now!

Ogsponge wrote:
I would Imagine Bills fans feel about the same way I felt in 1993 when out of nowhere and thinking there was no change, the Packers signed Reggie White.

I remember just randomly watching the news that night and the Sports guy came on Milwaukee TV and could barely control his happiness in letting us know that the Packers signed White.

My dad and I blankly stared at each other for about 15 seconds and I said....

Seriously????

Then we shamelessly danced around the house for 20 minutes. :D

Congrats Bills! I am jealous because even though our defense was as bad as it could be last year. Our arrogant GM still will do nothing to attempt to improve the worst defense in the league.

So it will basically be another futile year of us losing to anyone who can slow down our offense because our defense will give up 35 points to a pop warner team.

Sigh...:soblue:

Thanks! I'm am totally psyched. I can tell you that most Bills fans are more excited now than they have been in a long time. Some people are likening it to the feeling of when we finally signed Jim Kelly after his stint in the USFL more than 25 years ago! (Although I'm too young to remember that.)

I think that the big problem with Green Bay now is that you're pretty much at the cap. You don't have the space to bring in free agents to help your defense because you need the cap money that you do have to sign whatever rookies you draft. I would look for you guys to draft mostly defense though and hopefully you guys can pick up some quality depth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.