BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Printable Data Sheets by Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Hatch
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello,

I have an extensive collection of BGs and I am looking at creating a printed catelog of my games to put in a binder for easy browsing. Does this site have a way to get a print friendly page of a games description page (image of game, details on creator, publisher, number of players...etc)?

I was looking at the My Collection section and was thinking that maybe it could be done through that section but it doesn't seem like it can be done.

If this site doesn't have such a feature, does anyone know a site that does this?

Thanks everyone!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
I Don't Know, What Do You Want To Play?

How adventurous are you feeling? IDKWDYWTP will certainly do something like this, but the easy peasy web interface has been broken since 2008. I believe the underlying scripts still work, but I've never quite gotten the inertia to try it out.

Start here if you're interested: So is this still around and working?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this all got me interested. It still works, start here if you're interested. Complete pack for creating IDK cards

This may also be useful: http://www.nand.it/nandeck/tut_f.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Hatch
Canada
flag msg tools

this looks cool, look forward to trying it out. thanks!! So this runs off of BGG by skimming the info from my library of games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly. Template creation looked like it required some nandeck knowledge, which I didn't dig into. Luckily the solomon template was pretty much what I wanted. But you could create a full page template.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
evanhatch wrote:

this looks cool, look forward to trying it out. thanks!! So this runs off of BGG by skimming the info from my library of games?

As Chuckhazard says, the fastest way is to download the Complete pack for creating IDK cards. This is an example of the result (with Onlyhuman template):

If you have some questions, feel free to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.