Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this game again last night and I had a blast! It had been a more than a few months since playing it last and I had forgotten how good the game is!!

Is there any new information that could be shared about this expansion as we are getting closer to the release date?

I am super excited about this coming expansion and it will be a day one buy for me. I consider ATOE Flying Frog's best game (that I've played) because of the cool setting and all of the variability of the game.

I hope we can build up some hype for the expansion so that Flying Frog can get the support they deserve for making such an awesome game!!!

Edit: What an awesome coincidence that the day after I play this game after not playing it for awhile the box art is posted here on the geek!! It's amazingly gratifying!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an awesome game from an awesome company.
I wish they made it to origins though. I would love to see them at a con and that's the only one I can get to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernon Evenhuis
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very very very very very very very excited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nunya Business
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Someone just bought me a copy of AToE today to add to my growing game collection.

I'm really looking forward to this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.