Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the opposing's side battle plan is Cannot Exit EZOCs , can opposing units move from one EZOC to another EZOC? Or are units in an EZOC stuck and can't be moved at all? For instance, the move to avoid an encircled and OOS West Front (encircled by the German armies of Armygroup Center) being forced to surrender to deliberatley overstack on an Front coming from Minsk to their rescue is not allowed? In this case the West Front is starting in an EZOC and moves to another EZOC (this is a legal move since the hex where the West Front moves to is occupied by another Front (moving Westward from Minsk).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jan van der Laan wrote:
If the opposing's side battle plan is Cannot Exit EZOCs , can opposing units move from one EZOC to another EZOC? Or are units in an EZOC stuck and can't be moved at all? For instance, the move to avoid an encircled and OOS West Front (encircled by the German armies of Armygroup Center) being forced to surrender to deliberatley overstack on an Front coming from Minsk to their rescue is not allowed? In this case the West Front is starting in an EZOC and moves to another EZOC (this is a legal move since the hex where the West Front moves to is occupied by another Front (moving Westward from Minsk).

I would moving from one EZOC to another EZOC is allowed, as they stay into contact with the enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
licinius wrote:
I would moving from one EZOC to another EZOC is allowed, as they stay into contact with the enemy.

That's what I assumed, thanks for the clarification Carl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.