Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game in a trade, and I don't think it has all the pieces.

I have 100 political markers of which it lists 135.

Also, I have 100 "other" markers which includes general markers, combat units, turn order marker, and everything else.

The turn order marker and city markers etc. aren't covered in the rules, but it says that I need 100 "combat units and generals", and I'm not sure a turn order marker and things of that nature are considered.

If I cross reference my pieces to the Valley games set I am short combat units, but have more political markers than listed.

What exactly am I missing, and is the rulebook precise in its inventory?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I went through the same thing - see here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I don't have a copy here to check, but did you mistype something?
gentlegiantglass wrote:
I have 100 political markers of which it lists 135.
If I cross reference my pieces to the Valley games set I am short combat units, but have more political markers than listed.

You seem to have both too few and too many political markers?

The exact number of political markers and combat units shouldn't matter - they almost never all enter play anyway, and you could improvise more in the rare case you need them. Of course if you are short by a large amount, then that would be annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Latto
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe there are only 100 non-city spaces on the board, so even if you had 135, there would be no way to ever use more than 100 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.