Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Brandt
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can a single color/faction place multiple meeples on the same activity card? If so, do they multiply the benefit? For example, if use Mercenaries with 4 red pip points divided by two, would give me six denier. But if I have two workers on that activity card, would I double my return?

This comes up frequently in our 2 player (me and the wife) games. We can't find anything in the rules that discusses this situation.

I LOVE the game.

Thanks,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisbrandt wrote:
Can a single color/faction place multiple meeples on the same activity card? If so, do they multiply the benefit? For example, if use Mercenaries with 4 red pip points divided by two, would give me six denier. But if I have two workers on that activity card, would I double my return?

This comes up frequently in our 2 player (me and the wife) games. We can't find anything in the rules that discusses this situation.

I LOVE the game.

Thanks,
Chris

Simple answer... No you cannot!
The only thing possible is, there may be more than 2 workers in one activity cards, but under the same restriction, one color each!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The worker gives you access to the card, it has nothing to do with how many pips you put in, and what you get back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Pete
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule is actually on page 6 in the right-hand column, under remarks. Just thought I'd point that out. A lot of people seem to miss that column.

Quote:
A single player cannot place 2 tradesmen on the same Activity card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brandt
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, all! Obviously, I missed the rule printed on page 6. I was going to make some joke about "Single player..." versus "Married player..." but I already felt like a knucklehead for missing the rule, no reason to hammer home the point.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zaleski
United States
Wintersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisbrandt wrote:
I missed the rule printed on page 6

We've all done it. Sometimes I only find a rule after I've gone through the book 3-5 times looking for something.

No one will blame you for wanting to play more than reading the rules It just always helps to have a citation for the next person who runs across this thread when they have the same question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.