David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first two games on vassal, or anywhere else for that matter.... After two games on the opening scenario, I feel pretty comfortable with the basic rules already. I was surprised by how quickly I picked it up. I love Vassal and the people on it who are willing to help newbies learn to play.

I liked the game a lot. Even though the first two games took way longer than I originally anticipated, I had a lot fun losing those two games.... lol

I'm ready to add a little more meat to the game with some advanced rules and possibly a different smaller map scenario.

Two lessons I learned in my first two games. One, speed trumps ship size, at least in the small scenario I played. Those double and triple moves leaves you helpless to stop the ensuing massacre... Two, don't mess with those bases. I literally saw one base with no upgrades take out 5 CAs and damage a 6th. Lucky and unlucky rolling was a factor, but wow!

Look forward to more games of Space Empires...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Apollo Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Welcome to the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.