SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
If, like me, you've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to order this game, then now may be that time.

Until April 4, if you put in coupon code CARDS314, you can get any 2 sets of playing cards for 11.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

You can use the code as many times as you like, but you have to do them on separate orders each time. Thus doing one order for 4 decks will only give you the discount once, but two orders of 2 decks will give you the full refund!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reminder. I was considering 2 games I wasn't too sure about. I know my family will love this no matter how the game goes. I picked up all 4 decks for 24.00.

I was able to enter 1 code for 1 order of 4 decks and get the discount. It was 60.00 before I entered the code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Creasman
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been wanting this one for a while, but the Artscow pricing was a bit too much to justify. Getting all 4 sets of cards for $24, though, is an absolute must. Pulling the trigger right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
Thank you for the reminder. I was considering 2 games I wasn't too sure about. I know my family will love this no matter how the game goes. I picked up all 4 decks for 24.00.

I was able to enter 1 code for 1 order of 4 decks and get the discount. It was 60.00 before I entered the code.

Awesome. Glad it worked for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Sandico
Philippines
Pasig City
NCR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed an order too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As did I. It's speeding across international borders at this moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
And sliding under the door at the last minute.....The War Chief has placed his order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
done and done! all 4 decks for under 25! what a deal! thanks for the heads up...you were brilliant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.