Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Nefarious» Forums » General

Subject: It's mid March, where is it!? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Bender
United States
New River
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really excited to play this game. Will I ever get to?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nathan
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisbender wrote:
I am really excited to play this game. Will I ever get to?


There are two (U.S.) copies for sale in the marketplace...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xitoliv wrote:
chrisbender wrote:
I am really excited to play this game. Will I ever get to?


There are two (U.S.) copies for sale in the marketplace...

Much like me, I don't expect he's excited to play the game for $60.

I've actually played it and like it. I really want a copy but I'm going to wait for the US printing, whenever that may be.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nathan
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
xitoliv wrote:
chrisbender wrote:
I am really excited to play this game. Will I ever get to?


There are two (U.S.) copies for sale in the marketplace...

Much like me, I don't expect he's excited to play the game for $60.

I've actually played it and like it. I really want a copy but I'm going to wait for the US printing, whenever that may be.


I wouldn't either, but if the subject line required a "?!" (even if just in reference to the preceding forum post), and the question a "Will I ever got to?" - the immediate availability of marketplace copies seemed relevant.

edit: and may I add, 1 (U.S.) copy for trade.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bender
United States
New River
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xitoliv wrote:
cagriggs wrote:
xitoliv wrote:
chrisbender wrote:
I am really excited to play this game. Will I ever get to?


There are two (U.S.) copies for sale in the marketplace...

Much like me, I don't expect he's excited to play the game for $60.

I've actually played it and like it. I really want a copy but I'm going to wait for the US printing, whenever that may be.


I wouldn't either, but if the subject line required a "?!" (even if just in reference to the preceding forum post), and the question a "Will I ever got to?" - the immediate availability of marketplace copies seemed relevant.

edit: and may I add, 1 (U.S.) copy for trade.


Actually I was just riffing off the previous post about mid-Feb. I'm really looking for this to be released for real, not just a couple copies available. I have no desire to pay $60 for this one, but I do want it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's almost here!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/9053/new-game-round-up...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting the hunch we may soon see a, "It's Mid-April, Where Is It?" thread. Hoping to be proven wrong.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cook
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
I'm getting the hunch we may soon see a, "It's Mid-April, Where Is It?" thread. Hoping to be proven wrong.


Thought about making one, figured I'd just necro this thread instead.
The blog post from Ascora indicated availability late March or the beginning of April. Anyone heard anything more? Haven't seen anywhere yet that has it in stock.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Schmidt

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
www.cat-n-mouse.com
badge
2212 W. Armitage Ave. Chicago, IL 60647 (773) 384-4454
Avatar
Nefarious has arrived in the states. We just received it here at Cat & Mouse Game Store in Chicago, and we're the first store to have it in stock. Ascora should have it going out to other stores and distributors soon.

http://cat-n-mouse.com/ocart/nefarious

Cat & Mouse Game Store
2212 W. Armitage Ave.
Chicago, IL

773-384-4454
info@cat-n-mouse.com

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards & Bits has it on preorder with estimated arrival date of 4/20.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife went through Thoughthammer for the pre-order. No dice yet...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards and Bits has 5 in stock.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
johnnyspys wrote:
Boards and Bits has 5 in stock.


5+
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
I'm in Sweden and I got one from Alphspel.
My copy is available for trade within Europe


Guess it wasn't your cup of yea, eh?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.