Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Healthy Heart Hospital is a very busy place with constant patients coming into the Emergency Room. As the administration, you have to choose the best course of action for keeping the hospital running and healing the patients. Can you make the most efficient hospital?

Players make up the administration. If the players keep the hospital running in full force and heal enough people, they prove to be a great hospital administration and win the game; if not, they lose.

Triage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
May have to give this one a try...I've been on a co-op game binge of late...and it does look interesting - I really like the idea of pulling cubes from a bag to determine your new patients...and I just happen to have a copy of Carolus Magnus that didn't sell in my last auction
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
May have to give this one a try...I've been on a co-op game binge of late...and it does look interesting - I really like the idea of pulling cubes from a bag to determine your new patients...and I just happen to have a copy of Carolus Magnus that didn't sell in my last auction

Yes, the cubes from Carolus Magnus fit the bill perfectly; infact because CM comes with a ton of cubes, you don't even use them all: just 20 of each. I also have tested it with an ascending amount of cubes rather than 20 each, which adds tension. 30,25,20,15,10 changes the game a bunch in response to drawing out of the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.