Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Vajcovec
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I wanted to share my recent experience with Asmodee. When I first opened my copy of Eclipse, I found that one of the sheets had some tearing where it had stuck to the sheet below. Unfortunately it was on the back of 2 hexes, marking them and making them stand out in play. I finally got around to contacting Asmodee to ask about a replacement. I heard back in 2 business days, and in 2 more days the replacement hexes came in the mail in perfect condition. It was an excellent customer service experience and helped convince me to bump another one of their games (Ghost Stories) higher up my wishlist.

Thanks Asmodee!

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an issue with my 7 Wonders card as one was missing and the Rome card had a different colorization on it. I contact Asmodee and even though Stephan was at Origins he sent me an email that he will respond when he got back. By the ned of the week I had my replacements.

This company (Stephan) is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patesi LIMAC
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan B.
United States
Shelby Township
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some damaged parts in my River Dragons game. A few of the planks were actually missing as well. I emailed Asmodee with my problem and had 2 people respond with a day or two. Within a week I had the parts in my hand. Top notch service if you ask me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.