Popular Tags: [View All]
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(1) Are all doctors shared by all the players (i.e. can I use/assign a doctor given to another player on my turn?)? Or can you only use your 2 doctors?

(2) Am I reading the manual correctly in that there will only ever be 3 doctors assigned to rooms (since there are only 3 colors for assigning rooms)? The other doctors are off playing golf or learning something new, etc...

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
(1) Are all doctors shared by all the players (i.e. can I use/assign a doctor given to another player on my turn?)? Or can you only use your 2 doctors?

(2) Am I reading the manual correctly in that there will only ever be 3 doctors assigned to rooms (since there are only 3 colors for assigning rooms)? The other doctors are off playing golf or learning something new, etc...

Thanks!

No sharing of doctors (except in 4 player games wherein a level 3 doctor can share an action), and yes, only 3 will be assigned at any time. Eventually, a doctor will not be assigned to any and the color could be used elsewhere. Remember the color of assignment tokens do not matter on what color a doctor is assigned to, but the doctor may only take on the same color as the first assigned to them.until released by healing all assigned to that doctor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.