Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
links:

Amazon page for: shadow of the Emperor

Amazon page for: tower of babel

Tower of Babel

In the Shadow of the Emperor

So, thats $24 find something for a buck and there you go.

p.s. I can't get the stupid links to clean up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
The code is [ URL = ... ] ... [ / URL ] but without spaces. Geekurl is for bgg links I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohhhhh, well that makes it better

ps I have a min or two maybe I can find something with Super Saver for a dollar. there should be a thread for that

I must say its tough finding something for a dollar with super saver...I failed found an item for .99 but not a $1. I have let the BGG community down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Squires
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
The situation IS getting gratch
badge
Useless, useless, heavy rain, driving into the sea
mbmbmbmbmb
DoUrden wrote:
...there should be a thread for that

There is a site for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
No need for a BGG thread (unless you think you'll really find something game-related)... try http://www.filleritem.com/

EDIT: Beaten! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
There is a site for it.

oh wow thats amazoning...horrible pun....don't throw tomatos please

thumbsupthumbsup

link bookmarked, wow and all this time that endeavor has been such a time sink looking for random items to get SS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Flood
United States
Richmond
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Instead of hunting for a $1 item to get free shipping, you could wait for In the Shadow of the Emperor to go back up to $13, which it was when I updated the Good and Cheap GeekList a few months ago. The same applies for Tower of Babel.

Of course, if you can't live without a $1 order filler, then this is indeed a very Hot Deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I need to fill in a dollar or two I usually just go to the marketplace sellers who offer super saver shipping on DVDs and find their cheapest one. I once ordered NARC for 75 cents and free shipping. Didn't enjoy the movie all that much, but it was cheaper than a rental, so oh well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.