Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a fun romp through a dungeon that's fairly light weight and certainly entertaining. Do you know a 12 year old boy? He will dig this (and so will you). Tanga Deal - BGG link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Prices Link 1
Board Game Prices Link 2

Summary - $30-$35 depending on the OLGS.

$17.99 + $5.99 shipping = $23.98 for one copy, shipped, so a great savings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Byala
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Always looking to play ...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the head's up. Looks interesting. The reviews look a little luke-warm (not broken mechanics, but something felt "left out"). Yet Tom's video review was quite favorable. Anyone play this regularly? Is it a fun light crawler?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
geebee2 wrote:
Thanks for the head's up. Looks interesting. The reviews look a little luke-warm (not broken mechanics, but something felt "left out"). Yet Tom's video review was quite favorable. Anyone play this regularly? Is it a fun light crawler?

Something I am noticing is that several reviews seem to be for the print and play version and the rules were updated in the Minion Games release version.

If you can tell, I would stick to the production copy reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn. Picked this up not too long ago for about $35. Oh well. Haven't played yet, but looks like a neat, fun little dungeon crawler. Mine did have a little mildew on a few of the tiles, but it seemed to come clean with a disinfecting wipe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send an email to Minion Games, they will take care of you. I had a few issues with a copy I purchased and they took care of me right away.

Definitely worth it at the Tanga price IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy from Miniature Market $25 with the free ship for being over $99. I just got it 3 days ago, there was some mildew on my copy also but it didn't seem to effect any of the tiles. - I did leave the box open, just because it seemed cold to the touch like the pieces might not be 100% dry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.