Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The CDC is still researching a cure for this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
mbmbmbmbmb
This is actually really funny. I JUST posted the same thing -- because (like you, I suppose), I read the original thread that way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the world of dopes, this guy reigns supreme.

The cure would involve having some common sense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"WE TALKIN' ABOUT PRACTICE, MAN!" -- A. Iverson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
practice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AKA Halston Thrombeaux
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Wait, what were they talking about again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many WVU fans still tell the story of when Iverson was playing for Georgetown and first visited Morgantown. He was not used to our "culture" lets say. Our mascot, the Mountaineer, fires a musket before the game. WHen the shot went off, Iverson hit the ground and covered his head - he thought it was a drive by.

Whether this story is true, or semi-racist urban legend, I do not know... but it is often repeated at Mountaineer basketball games. According to the story Iverson and Victor Page went on to destroy us, so apparently the gunshot didn't scare him that bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Martin
Canada
Mississauga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a huge Iverson fan, always have been, this video clip is really good comedy. I used to just take it in stride that NBA'ers couldn't read or write, and found it quite humourous how many of them managed their finances like it was Brewster's Millions (read up on Antoine Walker for the gold standard). Now that LeMoron and Bosh et al have taken it down yet another level in class, I'm done with NBA (almost 2 years and counting).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.