James H├ębert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a complete set of WizKids' Crimson Skies game. The rules have been opened and verified complete, but never played. The figure sets are all unopened - yes, including the hard-to-find Black Swans squadron. I also have a cool poster that was a game store promo poster. I can provide pictures if anyone wishes.

In addition, I have one additional pack of the Black Swans, also NIB, if anyone is seeking to complete the rest of their collection.

If you have an interest in either the complete set, or just the Black Swans pack, take look at my "wanted" list at this link and see if there are any good options: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/jhebert?want=1&subt...

I'm particularly interested in the Doom Expansion (even better with Doom!), but other items appeal to me also: more recent add-ons for the Dust Tactics family, and of all things my wife and I enjoy Zooloretto and Aquaretto with any of their expansions.

These will grab my attention first, certainly (grin), but if you have other titles from my wanted list, or want to work in some cash, we can talk about that too. It's all good. Geek mail me!

Thank you.

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoran Skobic
Serbia
Belgrade
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,
Is offer still valid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.