Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks,

this is my first draft for an OL full-sized board game. It's not a finished work, but looks good so far (at least, it looks good to me).

It has been built using "Inkscape", using layers so that I can build and print any OL scenario. The software allows me to create high-quality and full printable PDF files at scale 1:1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

I assume the goal is to be able to make your own "Battlemap" style boards? How are you going to print it?

I did this a few years ago:

This was for an official scenario, the Battle of Kursk and I captured the image from the scenario PDF on DOW's site. This was probably more work than ideal, though, as I only had 'standard' printing options available, so I broke it into sections in InDesign, printed each one on an 11x17 sheet of paper and then matched them all up and brought it to Staples to laminate.

Because my size was restricted it's actually smaller than standard which is why all of the units are single figures with A&A tokens underneath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
Nice!

I assume the goal is to be able to make your own "Battlemap" style boards? How are you going to print it?

I asked in a local store and the price for a full-color pro scenario is aprox. 16 €.

Additionaly, I'm gonna give test a software called "[geekurl=http://posterazor.sourceforge.net/[/geekurl]"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.