Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Reimann
United States
Acton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

We are looking for a replacement for our protestant player who seems to have disappeared from our ACTS and Vassal game. This was a newbie game, but we have been at it for a while and it plays pretty fast. We don't time turns though. It is turn five and you are winning.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested!

Edit to add: I'm also a semi-newbie (in that I've pretty comfortable with the rules but not at all good at the strategy yet).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bentley
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that was easy. I guess I'll give this a shot then.
Quaternion Eagle (ACTS/CB) is looking for a replacement for AWOL Luther. It is opening of T4, post-SLeague. You are allied to E and F, have 22 Prot spaces, all 6 electorates, and 19 VP as with all others save O at 16 and H at 20. E has a baby girl in one try. H is moving in force against Brandenburg and Wittenberg. Takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Miller
msg tools
I would be interested in playing. I played a dozen games ftf. I'll email William Bentley to see if I can learn the computer ACTS/CB aspects of the game well enough to take over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.