Hide
3 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: quest effects and active locations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Sexton
msg tools
With four different decks and about a dozen tries, I still cannot beat Anduin. I do, however, have a question about how the current quest card effect the active location. When there is an active location, do you still follow special instructions on the quest card? For example, during the second stage of Anduin, do I still draw an extra encounter card and skip engagement checks, even though I have traveled and have an active location? Have I been making this harder then it needs to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JelloKing wrote:
For example, during the second stage of Anduin, do I still draw an extra encounter card and skip engagement checks, even though I have traveled and have an active location?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
mbmbmbmbmb
jdludlow wrote:
JelloKing wrote:
For example, during the second stage of Anduin, do I still draw an extra encounter card and skip engagement checks, even though I have traveled and have an active location?

Yes.

Yup. Spirit is your friend, especially Northern Tracker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.