Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and all I can say is WOW!!! What a great game! Even playing solo (1 deck) I was completely immersed in the theme and lost all sight of playing alone against a system. So glad I got this one for my birthday recently....A++++ to FFG! Now I've gotta go grab all those missing expansions from my collection (I've got everything up through Kaza-Dum). Hands down the best solo experience I've ever had. This could be my holy grail go-to game when I need a board gaming fix!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not agree more. I just got it recently too, took me five attempts just to beat passage through mirkwood solo, but when I did it felt like such an achievement. Never played a card based game before so Im totally new to it and did not expect to be so immersed in the theme. Got an itch to re-read the books now.

Im gonna have a few more attempts at it with the leadership deck to make sure it wasnt a fluke before I head down the Anduin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Riehl
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear people picking up and loving the game. Anduin is significantly harder than Mirkwood. Don't be discouraged!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, your not kidding. Anduin is so much harder! Made 3 attempts last night with leadership deck and hardly scratched that Hill Troll. I loved every minute of it though, I mean it is a Hill Troll after all, they're meant to be tough.

The only problem was when I noticed it had gone 2am in the morning! Had to force myself to bed despite being certain all I needed was that 'one more go'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.