Mansions of Madness: Forbidden Alchemy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Status effect and fire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phin Gage
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
The status effect fire can be placed in adjacent rooms, does the term "rooms" include tiles that represent the outside such garden and front yard?
Also, if you run out of a status effect token such as d
"darkness" can you remove a darkness token from one room and place it in another?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
A room is any area that has a name on the map, so yes, the Garden is a room.

Most tokens are not considered component-limited; if you run out of Darkness tokens, just use something else as a substitute for more Darkness tokens, like coins or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
As a tie-in question - does any large outdoor-area (like in Blood Ties) then count as 1 room, or as several rooms? I would say several, because there would be several names...
...and several random Exploration Cards (one each)...
...right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Dumon wrote:
As a tie-in question - does any large outdoor-area (like in Blood Ties) then count as 1 room, or as several rooms? I would say several, because there would be several names...
...and several random Exploration Cards (one each)...
...right?

Correct. Different rooms have different names and different exploration card stacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
...thank you for your quick answer. And I have a little follow-up regarding Blood Ties, which does not warrant its own thread...

...is it correct that, after preparation, there are still some random Exploration cards left that did not get placed on the map?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Dumon wrote:
...is it correct that, after preparation, there are still some random Exploration cards left that did not get placed on the map?

That does not sound right to me. That is true of some scenarios, like the Inner Sanctum (one card is set aside), or the Green-Eyed Boy (a card or two are returned to the box), but I did not remember that being the case in Blood Ties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.