Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mb
The Contracts, Employees and Buildings are the same size as the cards in the Eagle Games version of Through the Ages. Design cards are the same height as V:TES cards, but thinner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanislav Zhorin
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
And that's why!
badge
And that's why!
mbmbmbmbmb
can you give me numbers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mb
No, not a measuring implement in the house. Basically, Design cards are big, but smaller than standard CCG cards, and the other cards are small.

I have no plans to sleeve the decks, but the small decks really need clear sleeves if you are going to sleeve them, because the cards are two-sided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanislav Zhorin
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
And that's why!
badge
And that's why!
mbmbmbmbmb
any way, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Choo
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For geeks who are still interested. laugh

There are two card sizes that comes with Prêt-à-Porter. Here are the measurements for the sleeves I use:

100 card sleeves of 45 mm x 70 mm (same card sizes as Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization and Merchants & Marauders)

50 card sleeves of 60 mm x 90 mm (same card sizes as Alhambra, Apples to Apples, and Cyclades)

And for the really OCD geek:

4 postcard sleeves of 108 mm x 148 mm (A6 size, for the Prêt-à-Porter quick reference sheets. These sleeves are also a good fit for the Innovation reference/scoring sheets as well)

Have fun sleeving!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
requ1em wrote:

Have fun sleeving!

Was glad I did as I'm not convinced the cards will hold up well, and I think this will get a fair amount of play. Used Mayday's premium cards for designs, and the mini-euros for the others. They all fit within one card vault (the smaller cards wrapped and put sideways) perfectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.