Mike James
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas
badge
Business! Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to let people know that I wrote a review on my BGG blog of several database/cataloguing applications. It's located here: http://boardgamegeek.com/blog/1328/the-game-acropolis

The reason I did the review was that I have occasionally seen BGG forums make mention of some of the programs, including GCstar, Tellico, and others. I thought people might be interested in what I found, and how well some of the programs work. My intention is not to say that they should take the place of BGG's excellent cataloguing ability. I simply hope to let BGG users know what the options are for storing your collection data on your hard drive. Since so many people on BGG (such as myself) have rather large collections, it's interesting to see what's available and how well it works.

I hope the information is useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.